Some Answers to your FAQs
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How far in advance do I need to place my order?
For wedding cakes I suggest at least 4 weeks. Some cakes with simple buttercream designs or simple fondant work need only 4-7 days, however, It's suggested to place your order as soon as you can to ensure the date is available. If I can't accommodate your order due to a lack of time, I'll do my best to refer you to another shop/person.
- I have picture of a cake that I want you to recreate exactly, do you do that?
I don't copy others work to a T. I will use the picture you have for inspiriation and work with you to create something special and unique for your occasion.
- Is payment due when I place my order?
To avoid being left out of pocket, I do require A 50% non-refundable deposit on all orders. Once the deposit is made, your order is secure.
- Do you do gluten free cakes?
Yes we do. Unfortunately we can only offer a vanilla or chocolate flavor. We are not a gluten free establishment so we don't suggest ordering if you are severely allergic(celiac).
- Do you have cake stands we can rent?
Yes! Check out our Rentals page for more details!
- Do you do cake tastings?
At the moment we only do tastings for wedding. Check out our sample box page for more details!
- Do you cater to all sorts of allergies?
Unfortuanely, no. We can do gluten-free and make sure nuts are not around for nut and tree allergies. But again, we are not a nut free or gluten free establishment.
- I want fresh flowers on my cake, can you do that?
Yes! For all wedding cakes the flowers are to be provided by your florist. Either one of us can place them on. For smaller celebration cakes, selection of flowers will be limited, but it is available for an extra charge. The price will vary on what flowers are available.
- I want the look of a big cake, but don't actually need a lot. How can we achieve this?
You're in luck!. If you want the look of a 3 tiered cake for example, but only need only one cake to serve, we can make what we call a dummy cake. It's a styrofoam cake that is able to be fully decorated to give you that look you want. You can find pricing for these on our flavors and pricing page
- I didn't see exactly what I was looking for on your menu page. Do you do other flavors than those?
If you're interested in a flavor, filling or frosting that isn't listed, please ask and I'll try my best to accomidate!